“Best cookies!”

Cuisines: Italian
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best cookies!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Best cookies I have ever had ! Delicious, fresh, and tasty ! Thanks for the box ! I wish I lived close to Gloucester so I could have them more often !

• Visited September 2013

Hanover
“Amazing Sandwiches”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were recommended to go here by a local and we were not disappointed. There was a line at the door (always a good sign) on our Saturday afternoon stop. We had a large array of sandwiches (9 friends) and everyone was delighted Bread baked fresh daily and it really tasted like it Highly recommend it (and the Dean Martin music playing on an outside speaker as you wait)

• Visited September 2013
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“Good sandwiches”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had heard so much about this place we just had to try it. We had a St. Joseph's and it was good but the best thing I have ever tasted were their almond cookies. Really to die for. I liked them so much we had to go back for more.

Visited September 2013
Washington DC
“Favorite place in Gloucester!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

During our week stay in Rockport, we happened upon Virgillio's and I am so glad we did. We went a few times for subs, pizza and sweets. The cannoli, ricotta pie and cookies are delicious and the fresh Italian bread used for subs is the best. Staff were helpful and friendly. This was our last stop on our way out of town. On our family list of favorites.

• Visited August 2013
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The St. Joseph sandwich it probably the best sandwich that I have ever eaten. We ate at Virgilio's almost every day for 8 days while staying in Gloucester. They have some of the best bread and Italian cookies that I have had as well. There is always a line for lunch and very few tables to sit at. This is not an issue because there are so many beautiful places nearby to enjoy your meal. If you are near Gloucester, then you need to definitely stop by Virgilio's.

*Notice, I haven't been in a couple of years, but I am planning a trip back in the very very near future.

• Visited August 2012