I stayed in the Bed and Breakfast, my room was a good sized room, quiet and peaceful stay. No complaints, except the dinning. The steakhouse was very overpriced and not good. Neither my nor my girlfriend enjoyed the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castle Manor Inn is a lovingly restored 1900 Victorian Inn, just a short distance to the Atlantic seashore and beaches and offering a relaxing view of the salt marsh and river.The inn has ten beautifully appointed rooms and suites in the main house and sixteen motor lodge units. Guests can enjoy our full service fireplaced dining room for breakfast and dinner or dine alfresco on our romantic veranda in the summer. Our deck overlooking the river is the perfect spot for weddings and functions accomodating up to 120 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Castle Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor Hotel Gloucester
- The Manor Inn Gloucester
- The Castle Manor Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann