“best deep sea fishing hands down always.”
Review of Yankee Fleet

Yankee Fleet
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 60 years Yankee Fleet has been running fishing excursions to Stellwagen Bank, Jeffery's Ledge and Tillies Bank where you will have the best opportunity to catch fish and have fun doing it. Our fleet of vessels have been specially designed to provide he best platform for fishing. Our captains have the most knowledge of the best fishing spots. As originators of Gloucester based deep-sea party fishing, we can say this simply because we have the most experience!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 14, 2011

awesome crew!!!!always take care of you and fast and very friendly.capt tom does his best to keep you on the good fish and weed threw the dogs..this is the best boat to ever deep sea fish with.thanks and me and my dad will be back agian.this is trip number 13 and always have fun and bring home the haddock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brian d.
lynn mass

Reviewed July 2, 2011

I was on vacation from Ohio and really wanted to do some deep sea fishing! I researched things and found many good reviews about the Yankee Fleet!! The super Thursday trip was great! The captain and mates were all awesome!! Not only were they always there to untangle lines and gaff fish, they also gave me some valuable advice and were enjoyable to talk with!! The fish cleaning was a nice bonus as well! The other clients on board were all good guys also, which I have always thought that clientele was a reflection of the company and made the trip even better! I had never caught a cod until that day (and really wanted too! They are one of the fish I have been after for a while) I ended up catching 14 with 9 of them nice keepers. Throw in 10 or a dozen dogfish and it made for a fun day! I hauled 18 pounds of fresh cod fillets back to Ohio! I have fished on many party boats on lake Erie in Ohio and on the ocean this experience was one of my best ever!! Thank you all!!!

1  Thank collett37
Reviewed June 29, 2011

It seems that once your on the boat your not solo any more,from the Capt to the lonely mates that makes the trip a great experience,and all of the problems you have at home don;t exist and are forgoten, it really doesn;t matter if I catch nothing or limit out.The Yankee make a great excape from every day headaches and for the price, how can you go wrong.

Tight lines and a fun day
John Kijak
Shelburn Falls, Mass

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I just wanted to say we went out on one of your whale watches today and we are still talking about it! Your staff were not only professional, they were personable. We were more than pleased with the whale sightings (About 6 whales surfaced) and just the trip on the Atlantic Ocean was memorable. They also take the time to give us a history of some of the marine life and after all the sightings, they came down and had us ask as many questions as we wanted. We definetely would reccomend Yankee Fleet to everyone!
Well Done!
James Williams
Pennsylvania

Reviewed June 16, 2011

Get there early for a good spot on the boat. The mates are all very helpful. Our Captain put a lot of effort into getting us into the bite! Ed Cowal