The Sea Glass Inn
Beauport Hotel Gloucester(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
$169
$160
Great 4.5/5
Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
The Vista(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
$125
$105
Great 4.5/5
Sea Lion Motel(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
$104
$117
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
$89
Eagle House Motel(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$118
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Eagle House Beachside(Rockport)(Great Value!)
$128
Hotels.com
$158
Excellent 5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2011

My boyfriend & I stayed at the Sea Glass Inn May 22 thru 24, 2011. Lisa is a wonderful person and a terrific inn keeper. The place is pristine, warm and inviting. We stayed in the Mermaid Suite which was decorated with warm colors and beautiful furniture as well as interesting accessories. Lisa had a wealth of information on places to go and see & made great dinner recommendations. Lisa made us feel as though we were personal friends of hers and we were spending a few days visiting with her and her husband!

Room Tip: For a romantic getaway stay in the Mermaid Suite
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BeiGemelli
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I recently spent the night away on a hiking/geocaching getaway and choose the Sea Glass Inn because of its central location on Cape Ann. Little did I know what tranquility it would bring to my long day out hiking. Lisa the owner showed me to my beautiful room with a spectacular view of Glousester Harbor right across street and the Annisquam River from the side window. I stayed in the Harbourmist room with its subtle green hues and wood floors with unique sea glass lamps. There was a tv and a large closet for extra storage but with a chest of drawers and bureau there was plenty of storage and room for my needs.The bathroom was incredible and has the original tile in the shower area, a large pink inlayed flamingo-incredible! It is touches like that are all throughout the home which makes this inn so unique. I just wish I would have brought my camera to take some photos to post. There was everything I needed, toiletries, hair dryer, a library full of books, wifi and even an adorable dog named Princess who loved having her little belly rubbed.
In the morning I awoke and was off to cache some more so I just grabbed a quick coffee from the Keurig coffee maker and a huge coffee cake muffin. I was sorry I wasn't able to stay longer and will make a point to bring my husband here next time I come down. There is a beautiful glass sunroom that was so inviting and with a couple of water elements in the home it really gave it a tranquil and zen type of feel. Lisa also showed me some of her extensive sea glass collection and allowed me to pick a piece to take home with me.
With only 3 rooms at this beautiful inn you get a very intimate feel of the house and the occupants. With the location being central in this seaside area there is so much to do or just sit back and enjoy this incredible inn.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank ThatsAGiven
Reviewed October 10, 2010

We spent the first night of our eastern Vacation at the Sea Glass Inn. It was a wonderful place to start. Lisa was very helpful and the place is so clean. She also told us about Sea Glass which we don't have in Wisconsin. She also gave us brochures told us to go to the
Causeway for dinner which was some of the best food we had on vacation. It was a little of the local charm!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family