“Stunning view and so close to the beach!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kelly F
Astoria, New York
“Stunning view and so close to the beach!”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

One of the best vacations I've had in years. The owners were charming and attentive but also respectful of my privacy, which is important to me as a writer. The deck was a sublime writing spot and when I was done it was an easy stroll over to Good Harbor beach. There were even beach towels and chairs available for me to use so I didn't need to bring any gear. The studio was spotless when I arrived, and the kitchen perfectly stocked. I cooked more during my stay then I do at home. Such a great location in Gloucester! I enjoyed visiting Rocky Neck, Good Harbor, and (as a New Yorker who has lived years without a car) walking to the downtown area. I've recommended Sunset Serenade to my friends and family as an idyllic getaway spot. My dream for next summer is to convince some of them to go in together with me on the owner's additional cottage property.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kathryn S
Dutchess County, NY
“Glorious cozy spot. Comfortable digs. Wonderful hosts.”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Glorious spot, cozy, comfortable and scenic.

3 Stanwood Terrace, Gloucester, MA, 01930, United States

Date of Stay

Jul 21, 2017
Helpful votes: 0/0

Linda and Hank are the most gracious, accommodating--and fun--hosts you could hope for. (They also know how to give their guests privacy and space if they want it .). We are return guests at their place for 5 years. We always look forward to a perfect stay at the studio, and this year was no exception. Can't wait til next year's trip already!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing