!. Made 3 room reservations in January 2012 for this past weekend for my nephews wedding in Hamilton., One room got cancdelled by a mistake with the motel not assuming the responsibility at all.
2. Charged $555 for a deposit for 3 nights ($185 each night) We cancelled a room for my mother on my receipt, balance of $370 which would be my two nights. The front desk person actually fought with me telling her I owed her over 150 MORE! My nephew stepped in and was speaking to her for 1/2 hour and she was fighting with him., Ended up paying extra for my 22 year old! Make sure you ask for a fan, or bring one, we were miserable. This place needs to get taken down! OLd Old Old
3. Traveled to this beach from my childhood and couldn't wait to make memories with my kids, the situation was so pathetic we all said "take this off the bucket list"!
3, Location is great, if you have people visiting you pay $20 to park the car!
4, No towels in my nephews room this am when showering, had to give him my last towel!
Sorry guys, this is not an up to date Motel at all,,
5, FYI, animals are allowed, didnt know that until we got there and had left our dog home with friends taking care of her, would have loved to have brought her there!!
Sorry Cape Ann, our families would NEVER stay there again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cape Ann Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Ann Motor Hotel Gloucester
- Cape Ann Motor Inn Gloucester, MA