“Delicious food, welcoming atmosphere, awesome service”

Topside Grill and Pub
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Topside Grill offers Seafood, Italian, American Comfort food. Fresh simple good food. We are not trying to impress you with ingredients you've never heard of, we prepare local food the way we hope you'll enjoy it. Harbor views in our dinning room and a fun bar & pub upstairs. Try us, you'll be glad you did!
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Topside Grill has the best seafood I have discovered in the greater New England area. The comfortable and relaxed atmosphere made me feel right at home. The staff were welcoming and friendly and the service was excellent. I definitely recommend this as a must-stop when visiting Gloucester.

1  Thank KLC3883
There are newer reviews for Topside Grill and Pub

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We are from Toronto, Ontario and our friends in Rockport brought us to The Topside Grill and Pub to join their friends for an evening out. How wonderful to feel so welcome and relaxed at this lovely, spot with a sea view Every effort was made to make sure we were happy with the service and food. My husband and I had salmon which was delicious and everyone in our group were very happy with their meal. Our waitress always had a smile on her face and she made our evening so memorable. It was a fun time and the prices were decent.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Can't go wrong with the $13.99 lobster special! Great margarita special! Friendly service & great value!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Topside Grill had the BEST steamers I think I've ever had. My boyfriend isn't a big fan of clams but even he was raving about how great they were. The prices were very reasonable and the atmosphere was both welcoming and casual. We especially enjoyed chatting with Sarah (one of the bartenders), who knew so much about the area and its history that she could have doubled as a tour guide. All in all the Topside was great food, decent prices and had the friendliest staff you could ask for. I highly recommend.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Topside Grill and Pub is our favorite place to eat for excellent food and service on Cape Ann. As a local I have tried them all! The clams are bought fresh daily and fried to perfection...absolutely delicious! We brought our friends there who always head to The Clambox and even they agreed the fried clams here were superior! Chicken and eggplant
parm is my husband's favorite, but we have been very happy with anything we have tried off the menu. We enjoy sitting at the bar upstairs where you are always served by friendly bartenders. The owners Dennis, Dawn or their son Doug most likely will check in with you to make sure you are happy with your meal and service. Try this great place soon...you will not be disappointed!