“guys day out”

Topside Grill and Pub
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Description: Topside Grill offers Seafood, Italian, American Comfort food. Fresh simple good food. We are not trying to impress you with ingredients you've never heard of, we prepare local food the way we feel you'll enjoy it. Harbor views in our dinning room and a fun bar & pub upstairs. Try us, you'll be glad you did!
Rochester, New York
“guys day out”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My friends and I went to the Topside Grill today for an after Christmas lunch. Food was awesome. Had to try the chowdah since I was in Gloucester, and I have to say I don't have to try any others! We tried dishes off of the specials, and the Salmon and Scallops were very fresh and tasty. The waitress, Kelly, was a hoot and deserved every penny we gave her. She knew answers to every question we had, and could do her job with her eyes closed if asked to. We will be back, maybe with our wives, if not before New Years than definitely for New Years!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Jacob V

Gardner, Massachusetts, United States
“Absolutely will Return”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We happened by the bar on Friday afternoon and had an incredible fried clam appetizer and fish sandwich lunch. The service by Kat was fun and light hearted. Saturday we returned for dinner and had Lobster bisque and a continental salad with Chicken. Antoine was an amazing server that presented everything served at the bar to all patrons and made us drool even though we had already ate. Doug the Manager took time to talk with us and even provided us with information about where to purchase some of the decor. A truly excellent experience. We are hooked.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Timothy D
Burbank, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing seafood, Awesome Vibe”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was craving New England Clam Chowder since I have recently moved back to MA from CA and knew that Gloucester would be a great place to get it but didnt realize it would be this yummy! That coupled with the delicious cocktail and cozy ambience-totally made my day. I brought my friend from Germany who loved the potato leek soup and she knows her potato soup lol. I will definitely be returning again and again while I am in the area.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank AnGe-rea B
Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States
“One of Our Favorites!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Kelly our server was very attentive, and the lobster bisque was incredible. Our party had a variety of meals from cheeseburgers to lobsters, and all were delicious!! This was our second time there, and would definitely go back when we're in Gloucester again.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Roseann M
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The food is amazing, you can't miss with the oysters and corned beef hash, strongly recommend for brunch and dinner, i can only guess lunch is just as good! Not a half bad drink selection either, especially the house special cocktails

2 Thank ryysy