“Great choice for overnight”
Review of Super 8 Gardner

Super 8 Gardner
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gardner
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stopped here overnight during ice storm on rt 2
Location: easy, right off highway, plenty of options to eat close by
Staff: friendly and willing to help
Room: clean, got good night of rest, safe
Breakfast free, options, clean
Would stop again if we were in area and needed an overnight

• Stayed: November 2013
Super8Gardner, Manager at Super 8 Gardner, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for replying at Trip Advisor. We always enjoy new faces and look forward to their return.
Nancy LaBarge

Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely stay at the Super 8 in Gardner. The room was spacious, clean and complete with free WiFi, a microwave and a refrigerator. There was a breakfast room where I learned to make amf eat my own waffle. The management was exemplary. When they saw how much stuff we had they relocated us to a first floor room. We stayed five nights. When I return to Gardner I plan to stay at the Gardner Super 8.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Super8Gardner, Manager at Super 8 Gardner, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with the Super 8 . We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future
Have a great holiday.
Nancy, Manager

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Staying here was great. The staff made us feel like family and not guests. I had a bit of a mix up with my booking and Nancy, the manager, was brilliant and went above and beyond to help us out. The location is great and the rooms excellent and clean. This place was recommended to me by my brother who stays there regularly and it did not disappoint.

Room Tip: Park round the back it is better and has a door right into reception.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Super8Gardner, Manager at Super 8 Gardner, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for replying to Trip Advisor. I needn't tell you how much we enjoyed your visit and look forward to your return in the future. Perhaps ,your brother will joing you. It is great to be acquainted with such a genuinely nice family.

Nancy

Reviewed November 13, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I got lost on my way and arrived after midnight. The manager Sam was very helpful and courteous. The next morning he helped me with directions to where I needed to go and got me checked out quickly so that I could be on time for my 9 am meeting. I did not see a swimming pool or fitness center and don't know if they have these amenities.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Super8Gardner, Manager at Super 8 Gardner, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed your visit and look forward to you joining us in the future.

Nancy LaBarge, Manager

Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We spent 9 days here and found the room was clean. The housekeeping was done every day. The staff were very friendly and helpful and always had a smile for us. The breakfast was a very good continental breakfast and if you wanted a good hot breakfast, then Friendly's was just in front of the hotel. We plan to stay here again on our next trip to Gardner.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Super8Gardner, Manager at Super 8 Gardner, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and responding to Trip Advisor. Looking forward to a return visit from you.

Nancy LaBarge, Manager
Gardner Super 8 Motel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardner
Colonial Hotel
Woodbound Inn
Woodbound Inn
#1 of 1 in Rindge
Great Wolf Lodge New England

Been to Super 8 Gardner? Share your experiences!