“very respectful and clean”
Review of Super 8 Gardner

Super 8 Gardner
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gardner
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. The services are excellent and the location is perfectly situated to everything you could possibly want. Go and visit and have fun.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 17, 2011

The Super 8 motel in Gardner provides good, clean, basic accommodation with plenty of parking, excellent location, and courteous, prompt customer service. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms include cable TV and high-speed internet access. There is no spa or fitness center available.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are all designated non-smoking. Make sure to request them if you want a room with...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I've heard horror stories about Super 8, but the convenient location and the low price made me decide I could tough out almost anything for a day or two. What I found was a clean, simple motel with helpful staff. Very good value, room had microwave, fridge, cable tv and free wifi. The air conditioner was newer and worked well, the continental breakfast while not spectacular was adequate and free... Since I only paid 67 bucks a night, I was very happy about my stay and would do it again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank sjvincent
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I have stayed at this location for years and have experienced consistant clean-quiet lodging that is convenient to the highway and restaurants.

Room Tip: Work with the check in people and let them know what you want.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank patrattartap
Reviewed November 27, 2010

I have been staying at this Super * three or four times a year, for the past five or six years. I have gotten to know most of the staff, particularly the night manager, Nancy. I am 79 years old I really look forward to my visits. I brought up a spider plant one time and it is still hanging in the hallway, very healthy and happy. Every time I have been there, I notice the improvements that have been made, inside and out. The microwave and refrigerator were an instant hit, as I am a diabetic and always travel with food. and water. Then there was the new curved rod and shower curtain - NO plastic shower curtain, it is cloth. A big plus. I ask for the same room every time, on the parking lot side of Super 8. I know the street side, with Friendlys, can be a bit noisy, and the sun can heat the rooms very quickly. The breakfast room is a definite plus. I am on the road just after six in the morning, to avoid the solar sun and the traffic on Route #2, heading towards Boston. I admit, there isn't much of a selection in donuts or bagels, but it is better than having to take the time to stop at Friendlys. I grab a donut, a cup of orange juice, and I am off. I drive a rental car, so I don't have a lot of time to spare - it is 140 miles back to Cape Cod, and the car has to be turned in before eleven.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank RustyCapeCod_Mass
Reviewed November 20, 2010

We have used this Hotel now for over 6 years whist visiting the area and cannot praise the service, staff and rooms highly enough. From the outset you receive a wonderful welcome and feel as if you have been staying with family. The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis to a high standard and the value for money is second to none. We are looking forward to our next visit already

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank robbie067
Reviewed March 21, 2010

Not great, but not bad either. It is a typical Super 8 experience. No frills, but good price.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cj_lapier
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardner
Colonial Hotel
Woodbound Inn
Woodbound Inn
#1 of 1 in Rindge
Great Wolf Lodge New England

Been to Super 8 Gardner? Share your experiences!