“Great thin pizza!”

Imperial Pizza & Grill
Ranked #45 of 75 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Get the thin crust -- it's delicious!! We mostly get mushroom or meatball or plain -- I love thin pizza -- and there's something really yummy about the sauce!

2  Thank KathyFranklin

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Saw the new sign " Under New Management". We went in to check it out, and guess who is back making pizza! Yay we knew he wouldn't be gone long! Only right around the corner from the old place, but he is there in living color! We where super excited to see him!
I wont say his name online, but the locals know and love his PIZZA! OMG I missed the Bestorahs Dream Pizza so much! Glad to see him back again!
Stop in and see him.... Tell him Robin sent you!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Well heading here because my favorite place was closed. They call it NY style pizza.....LOL
Pizza was pretty bad. Subs were even worse! We ordered 1 pizza and two subs, Italian was one of the worst I have ever had and he forgot to toast but it wouldn't have helped anyway. Chicken parm was just as bad. I tried but never again. The dogs did like it but they also would eat garbage. Hope I'm ok in the AM.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We love the pizza here. Haven't tried much of the other food on the menu because we always get pizza. The salads aren't great unfortunately, but we usually make our own when we get a pizza delivered. Never had a problem and the delivery person is always friendly!

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Extremely disappointed because I got an italian sub and burger. Everything was soaked with the salad dressing they had put in the bag.. With no lid! The burger was cold and i wasn't able go eat it. Maybe it's better if you sit down and don't get a meal to go!