“Best bagels in the limited metrowest market” 4 of 5 bubbles

Elizabeth's Bagels & More
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Best bagels in the limited metrowest market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

They have been around for a long time but I never stopped in until my daughter started taking tae kwan do in the same building. I stopped in a few weeks ago and picked up a dozen bagels. These are not ny bagels by any means since they dont have the NY water, however they are the best bagels I have had in my 15 years of living in the metrowest area. They beat the pants off bagels at dunkin donuts and the supermarkets and since most of the other bagel shops have closed up, it is a testament to the high quality of their product that they are still around. The bagels have a nice chewy exterior and are soft and doughy on the inside. they have a tremendous variety but I am partial to the everything bagels and my kids love the plain and cinnamon sugar. Now every saturday I get a bakers dozen. It pays to get their early since sometimes they run out and I havent figured out the hows or whys sometimes I get there at 11 and they have plenty sometimes the pickings are slim.
They also make cream cheese mixes, I love the vegi and the scallion are delicious. they have lots more for the adventurous. They also serve coffee and sandwiches, though I havent tried either.
The staff is pleasent and quick to fill orders. the shop is small and gets crowded, mostly take out orders, though there are several tables where you can eat. Parking is ample and free since this is in a small strip mall.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Best Bagels in Boston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have been a solid customer at Elizabeth's for about 17 years and they have provided nothing but fabulous, personal service as well as the most delicious bagels I have ever eaten. I go whenever I get the chance, and my family calls it a "treat" to go to Elizabeth's. Great value and the perfect quintessential coffee/bagel shop. This place is a MUST.

• Visited April 2012
Franklin, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I love stopping by here on the way to work. The bagels are wonderful, made just right and the different kinds of cream cheese only disappoint when they are seasonal and leave for the year.

The staff is always friendly and has great combo ideas if you are stuck. I like to grab myself a bagel for breakfast and pick up a bagel sandwich for lunch when I go because they are both delightful.

I tried their seasonal coffees and specialty drinks and they live up to the bagels.

It is a good value and a great little shop. I highly suggest a visit and you will be hooked. I personally love the sign about not using your phone in line, which is a pet peeve of mine so kudos to you!

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best place for bagels on the weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

The bagels are fresh and the cream cheese choices are plentiful. Th cinnamon and sugar bagel is a house favorite. Good selection of coffees to compliment the bagels. Friendly staff too. Get there early before they run out of a particular bagel.

1 Thank EL_BOS
Franklin, Massachusetts, United States
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Good service, great bagels. Get there early on Sunday though, they tend to run out of certain bagels and cream cheeses!

Visited April 2012