“A good place for a fairly good breakfast!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of King Street Cafe

King Street Cafe
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Providence, Rhode Island
“A good place for a fairly good breakfast!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

A friend and I stopped by here for breakfast after Black Friday shopping at a nearby outlet. Since I was not that hungry, I asked for their home fries and my friend ordered for a full breakfast which we both enjoyed. This place is right off the highway and fairly an average place to go for breakfast at a reasonable price!

• Visited November 2012

Bluffton, South Carolina
“King-sized breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I stopped in while escaping our electricity-free CT home (thanks to Hurricane Sandy). The atmosphere is very basic, and our server was stone-faced, but the food was YUMMY! I had the "Lorraine" omelette, and wow---was it good! The potatoes and home fries that accompanied the eggs were just as tasty. I'd definitely return for breakfast---just get there when you're hungry!

• Visited November 2012
Northborough, Massachusetts
“I keep going back :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I used to live down the street from this place and LOVE it for breakfast. Their home fries especially are to die for. I now live about 45 minutes away and I STILL go back there when I want to go out for breakfast because it's better than anywhere else.

• Visited August 2012
Massachusetts, USA
“Best breakfast in Franklin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The crowds here on a Sunday morning tell you all you need to know. King Street serves a consistently good breakfast at a good price. Their lunch is good, too. We are repeat customers.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Suzsen
Franklin, Massachusetts, United States
“Love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very friendly! Great service, reasonable prices, very good omelettes! We have become weekly regulars. Love it!

Visited July 2012