“Unexpectedly great and unique!! Great variety I thought i'd never try!”
Review of Bay Leaf - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Must try. Tonight I got the pizza fires and they were delicious and I had never heard of pizza fires before but they were one of the best fries I've ever had. I think I am going to order from them tomorrow as well. Oh, the pasta plates that they have come with little garlic bread balls and they are better than any garlic bread at other resteraunts! I was skeptical due to the smaller size of a resteraunt that they run and because they are kind of hidden in the back of the laundry matt but the food is perfect and the delivery guy couldn't find my house and drove around for an extra 15 minutes! I appreciate everything about this place!

1  Thank Amanda M

Reviewed July 25, 2011

This restaurant is tucked away in a tiny strip mall that we drive by. One day we stopped in because we were doing errands, and thought we'd give it a try. I got the Basil Leaf Chicken wrap and my boyfriend got the Spicy Grilled Chicken Chicken Kabob. The kid at the counter was so pleasant and the cook (I think the owner as well) was as pleasant. We were so impressed, so so tasty! We ordered again the same sandwiches for delivery and although the delivery took a bit (they are new and adjusting - the delivery boy apologized very kindly), the food arrived nice and warm! Highly recommend trying it!

3  Thank HOLIDAYLADY18
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Fresh ingredients, delicious pizza, and a variety of different options!
great prices and coupons are attached to the take out menu too

2  Thank jdaya32