“Above average Chinese takeout at below average prices!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wah Sing Incorporated
Ranked #41 of 75 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Not the very best Chinese takeout I've ever had... but certainly far from the worst. This place is all about decent, hot, fast, no-nonsense Chinese takeout at the lowest prices around. No wonder that it has been a local, award-winning favorite practically forever. They do have seating for those who wish to eat right there, but it's really nothing fancy. 90+ percent of the folks do takeout. Great for a night when you don't feel like cooking but don't feel like spending a fortune either! We do takeout from there quite often... not a single disappointing meal yet. Call ahead for even faster service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
franklin , ma
Reviewed July 29, 2008

Best egg rolls I have EVER had, hands down.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 24, 2008

HUGE portions, very cheap and food not bad but on my last visit I was watching the chefs cook through the glass window and I saw one of them drop a huge spare rib looking thing onto the floor then pick it up and put it back INTO THE PAN with the other spareribs. Ugh, that about did it for me for this establishment but even after telling friends about this, they still go. Perhaps they are okay with the five second rule.....I'm not!

2  Thank WunelleTA