“Worth doing”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Franklin, Ma
“Worth doing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Food is normally tasty and well prepared. However, there have been times when food did not live up to expectations. Still Longhorn is on my list of restaurants that I choose to frequent on a regular basis. Definitely worth doing.

Visited August 2012

• Greek first
Massachusetts
“Last minute dinner, seated at the bar - great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

It was crowded, and after we snagged seats at the bar, my husband and I decided to have dinner there. Food was great - steak for him, salmon for me - good service, very relaxing - nice evening

Visited September 2012
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Their food is very good. Love the atmosphere. A good place to go for a special occasion or if you have some extra money to spend. Not the cheapest restaurant but one of the best.

Visited July 2012
Charlton, MA
“Excellant place to stop when shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is an excellent place to stop for lunch or dinner when shopping at the Millbury shops. The food is excellent and the servers are alway polite and attentive.

Visited August 2012
Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
“Started off bad ended well”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We ordered Renegade Sirloin and we got thus very thin Steak, which I have never seen at a Longhorn. I told them I didn't want that because I have always received a thick steak at Longhorn so, they took our steaks back and we received nice thick juicy steaks. We were very appreciative that they made it right, but they did say that they only gyarentee the weight.not the thickness. So, if you like a thick steak make sure you request it.