“Great addition to the Franklin restaurant scene!”
Review of Ichigo Ichie

Ichigo Ichie
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to Ichigo Ichie yesterday afternoon for hibachi with our two boys and my in-laws. I have to say it was a great experience all around. The food was fresh, delicious and reasonably priced and my boys loved the the whole hibachi experience. The server/preparer was very entertaining and the added sake squirts for the adults who managed to catch the veggies in their mouth made everyone laugh. I would highly recommend this for a fun family dinner outing at a reasonable price (check out the Hibachi lunch if you can as the prices are even more reasonable!)

1  Thank wanderlust42
There are newer reviews for Ichigo Ichie

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have dined at the bar and at a table here and I can say, the atmosphere is beautiful. They really did a number to the old Picadilly that used to reside here. You walk into a beautiful sculpture of crystal glass hanging down and the water wall between the dining room and the cooking tables is alluring.

The service is so-so and the food is so-so. It is expensive for what you get and then when you get it, it isn't knock-your-socks off.

I would return but would more than likely do drinks there. Their wedding cake martini was divine!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This Japanese restaurant has the seating around the grill so that the preparation is part of the fun. Our cook and the other people we met made this a great night out. Food was good. Tried their house tea and it had an odd flavor. I would not order it again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Love coming here. I live in town and Franklin really needed a place like this. I've tried both the hibachi and the regular dining and highly recommend the hibachi. It is perfect for a date night and a very fun experience.

The portions are huge, so be sure to come hungry. Hibachi comes with a soup, salad, and then the entree. Prices are average for hibachi ($16 for chicken, $20 for steak I believe).

Service is great, usually very packed on the weekends and they don't take reservations. However the bar is wonderful and serves very good drinks!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

great service, great food, outstanding sushi... this place does it right. staff is very friendly, and makes all guests feel welcome.

1  Thank rmswenson747