Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were very impressed with service we received during our visit. Most notable were Adam (night concierge) and Alan & his entire kitchen staff who went above and beyond to make sure that there would be no problems for my kiddo (dairy allergy) with any of the food they prepped. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

I am quite happy to read the impact that Adam, Alan, and the other members of our team had on your recent stay with us. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. I hope that we are able to provide you with that same level of service again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My daughter was married recently, and the out of town guests, as well as the brides family from Rhode Island, stayed at the Hawthorn Suites. The staff could not have done more to make our stay quite comfortable. On Friday evening they allowed us to set up a small Salad/Pizza bar in one of the meeting rooms....although we had not previously booked it.

A very very special THANK YOU goes out to Dustin, the Front Desk Manager. While attempting to pick up the bride, groom, and my husbands and I (parents of Bride) he ran into quite a delay....2 hours. There had been a very bad car accident that prevented him from getting to us.
He must have called our cells 4 times apologizing and assuring us he would be picking us up as soon as possible. When he got there .... APOLOGIES GALORE. It was not his fault...but he truly cared. Thank you again Dustin. I am a local travel agent and will be recommending this hotel to clients every time that I can. Thanks again Dustin and Karyn.

1  Thank Gail L
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for your great review, and especially for mentioning Dustin and his efforts with regard to the shuttle. I know for a fact, how much it bothered him to be stuck in traffic with the road shut down that night, knowing that you were waiting to be picked up. I cannot begin to tell you how much your understanding of the situation meant to him.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay so much, and I greatly appreciate your willingness to recommend our hotel to other potential guests.
Last, but certainly not least, please give our best to the newlyweds!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for about three weeks for work. I was very happy with the quality, value, and service. It was conveniently close to the highway, only about an hour from Boston and from Providence. Franklin is apparently also the home to the nation's first public library.

Having a nice little suite, with a cooktop and a fridge and all, made my stay very comfortable. I was able to cook basic meals using the tools provided. They provide a pretty good continental breakfast every morning, but if that doesn't interest you, here is a fantastic diner just about a half mile east, on the other side of the highway.

The cleaning staff were excellent - friendly, thoughtful, thorough. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly as well. Really excellent place. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Ellen W
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

A "home away from home" is exactly what we try to be for each one of our guests. I am thrilled to read that we were successful in your case. I am also very happy to read your comments regarding our housekeeping and front desk staff, as well as the fact that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. I hope that you do visit us again, and perhaps, as you indicated, you can stay longer next time! Thanks for staying with us, and for your great review.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#2 of 2 in Mansfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area? Share your experiences!