Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Comfortable and clean, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Beds were comfortable, even the sofa bed. Only suggestion would be to bring your own pillow, theirs were oddly puffy and really uncomfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed for the night after a Patriots game. The location was pretty good, it was about 15 minutes from Gillette and maybe 5 minutes from the outlets. My first impression of the hotel was quite nice. I was unsure what to expect because of so many different reviews. The lobby was updated and the hotel staff was very pleasant. Our room was very spacious and clean. It had a hotel smell but a few sprays of my perfume and problem solved. My only complaints were the small complimentary bottle of lotion was half empty, so the thought of them not replacing them after every guest kind of grossed me out and our shower drain didn't work. My boyfriend managed to fix it himself but it would've been nice not to have to worry about that. The breakfast was just alright. The early bird gets the worm at this hotel because by the time we went down around 9 am almost everything was gone. Overall, we were pleased with our stay and if ever in the area we would stay again!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My family and I recently stayed here for a wedding, with a total of 15+ guests registered. Tom Walker, the GM of the property, went out of his way to resolve an issue that could have turned out quite unpleasant for all involved. He was highly responsive, focused on meeting the needs of our party, and ensured we had a great experience.

The only possible negative was that the first floor of the property had a lingering odor of cigarette smoke, on a floor clearly designated non-smoking. As a former smoker myself, I was not as bothered, however we had to air out our belongings after returning. I would suggest the 2nd or 3rd floors, as the air was cleaner on those floors.

For convenience to both Boston and Providence, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Pick 2nd or 3rd floor if cigarette smoke bothers you. Even non-smoking rooms smell like cigarettes.