“Great experience!”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed October 10, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a shockingly great property. My wife and I chose this hotel for all of our guests as well as ourselves the night we got married. I was very impressed by how helpful the concierge was with all of our guests, including calling my best man when a room became available. They were very friendly and accommodating. They allowed us to post a sign for our guests about shuttle service right on the counter, and even helped me avoid seeing my bride-to-be during the check-in shuffle.
The rooms were clean and well maintained, and the property was also very nice, and had some great areas for people to gather and socialize in, which was very important to us.
There didn't seem to be a lot of things happening in the Franklin area, so I was pleasantly surprised to find such a great hotel there.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I loved my experience here. Working with the GM Karen before my wedding was so wonderful. She was attentive and really made sure to make me feel at ease that everything would run smoothly on their end.

The weekend of my wedding I checked in very late and was greeted with a nice smile and a “congrats!” from the front desk woman. She then handed me a bag of goodies (such a wonderful touch and so appreciated.) I had a very large and clean suite with multiple rooms for my own privacy while my wedding party got ready and pretty of room for photos. The bathroom was great with a large whirlpool tubs and double sinks and attached wall mirror. I also really enjoyed the fireplace in the living room area.

On the day of my wedding my family members were able to have a bbq in the back of the hotel where there was seating and a wonderful yard- it was so lovely!

On the night of my wedding the hotel had no problem with my guests hanging out in the lobby after our wedding to rehash the night events- the front desk people were honestly the nicest and most personable hotel staff I have ever met. Housekeeping was even as sweet as can be. I have zero negative to say about my wonderful stay.

Thank you so much Hawthorne in Franklin, for making my wedding weekend so special!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I arrived late the night we spent there. I had asked for an upgrade and to my surprise the gentlemen was able to assist us with a wonderful upgrade. We come down from Maine to see my daughter occasionally and we always stay with you. Thank you very much for everything.

Yours truly,
Stephen Larsen

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area? Share your experiences!