“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area

and 1 more site!
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Franklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Austin, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I spent a couple of days at this facility while he was on business in the area. I brought my laptop and worked from the room while he was off sight. I had planned to go out to dinner in the evening or maybe to a coffee shop to break up the monotony of a hotel room, but I NEVER NEEDED TO LEAVE. The WIFI was great. The breakfast was more than ample. I grabbed an apple and peanutbutter to have for my lunch in the room, and their simple dinner available from 5-7 was very adequate for me. I ended up staying on the property for 48 hours straight in complete comfort. Special kudos to Chef Alan for his outstanding service, and for providing a spotless dining experience. (The stuffed green peppers were delicious.)

Room Tip: Our room was on the parking lot side of the property, and I was a little worried about noise, but no...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thomas W, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Wow, what a great comment to read! I am so happy to know that you were so comfortable here with us. Thanks for recognizing Alan for his efforts. He (and the rest of our staff!) work quite hard to ensure that our guests enjoy their time with us. It's great to read just how successful we were in your case! Please be sure to come back and see us again soon. We'll even see if we can't get stuffed green peppers on the menu for you!
Covington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice hotel. Breakfast was an added bonus, with a good selection. Quiet room. Got a great deal on Travelocity. The hotel was close to the Comcast Center.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

I'm happy that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast, and that our hotel was so convenient for you. Please be sure to visit us again the next time you go to the Comcast Center (or anywhere else in this area!).
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area? Share your experiences!