Hampton Inn Franklin
$139
$123
$119
$157
All reviewsgillette stadiumwrentham outletsgas stationcomplimentary breakfaststay there againroom was cleanexcellent staynice hoteldunkin donutspatriots gamepleasant stayfresh fruitfitness centerminute drivebusiness tripvisit familystaff was friendly
Reviewed June 29, 2012

If you care about fast internet, this is NOT the hotel for you. My 2nd time staying in this hotel and the internet just kills you at night. I tethered to my iphone through AT&T most of the time while there because it was so much faster. The hotel does not comply with the green initiative by Hilton by using the earth friendly cups, silverware, etc. Breakfast was a little subpar compared to other Hampton hotels...not nearly as wide of choices, etc. It's an older hotel, too, so don't expect too much in the decor. On a positive note, the staff was friendly and the manager responded quickly to my complaints about the internet (didn't fix it, but at least I was not ignored). Property management needs to invest some money in this place, though, to get it on the same par with other hotels in the Hampton brand. I come here at least twice a year for 3 weeks and debating staying somewhere else for my next visit, but the nearest Hilton brand is quite far!

Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank striker008
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My family stayed there for two nights. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable but I would make sure that you don't get a room on the first floor close to the lobby. My room was 113. We were woken up by people walking and talking up and down the hall as they were going to breakfast as early as 6am. Then at 9am the maids were cleaning and talking in the hall ways.The air conditioning unit worked but was very loud each time it turned on to cool down the room.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We are currently staying at this hotel for the weekend. My family and I drove all the way up here on a beautiful 80 degree day... to find that the outdoor pool is CLOSED! It's 80 degrees and sunny without a cloud in the sky people! We are all EXTREMELY disappointed. We called down to the front desk and were told that the pool is opening next weekend - i.e. Memorial Day. (Now, many people may understand that Memorial Day is a common day for pools to open, but no where on the hotel's website does it mention this, so one could assume the pool would be open.)

Other than the pool, the hotel is ok. Seems clean, but the room does smell a little of smoke mixed with Febreze.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amy N
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I ended up staying at the Hampton because most of my first and second choices closer to my work were totally booked. Franklin is a good 20 minutes from my office in Holliston. Very happy with my choice. I would stay there again and it ended up not feeling like a long drive. Only down side, was they couldn't understand my last name when my husband called - it is very simple so I don't know what their problem was there.

Joe's restaurant right around the corner was a really good place to eat dinner.

Room Tip: Nothing special about location of rooms. My room was pretty quite.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Barbara J
Wayne R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

At Your Service,
Wayne Reid
508-520-2999

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The room was fine but if you want a nice hot cup of coffee don't go to the lobby in the afternoon, it will be cold. Still in the dispenser but room temp! If you want a soda in the middle of the night or anytime the machines show sold out so no convience there. Go to the store before you come here! Room key expires after 2nd day so if you are out and about stop by the desk on your way in so you don't have to go back down stairs. Don't go to breakfast at 6 the oatmeal is set out and not even cooked but if you like half cooked oatmeal help your self!
The maids do straighten up the beds but make sure you throw away the used drinking cups or they will be there when you return. I have stayed in Hampton Inn's all over and this is the first one that I have had these issues. Disappointed is what I am but it could be a southern person is use to having these things when staying away from home.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Southern1126

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay as it is only through comments such as yours that we can hope to improve. It is always our goal to exceed our guests’ expectations and provide the legendary service for which Hilton has become famous. In your case we fell short and I sincerely apologize. I have taken your feedback seriously and assure you that we have addressed each issue accordingly. I hope that you decide to give Franklin Hampton Inn another opportunity to serve you in the future. If you find yourself in the area again, please contact me directly so that I can personally ensure that you have an excellent experience.

At Your Service,