Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Doubletree.com
$128
$119
$157
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homefull kitchensales managerbedroom suitethe general managerdefinitely stay here againbreakfast buffetexceptional serviceneeded a place to staya great staygreat breakfastsmall gymeach morningbasketball courthot tubpull out couch
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Upon arrival, I was upgraded to a premium room "no questions asked" as a Platinum member of Hilton Honors. Most times in the past, I was not been granted an upgrade at other hotels when I asked. The hotel staff, including manager Sue and the front desk, were wonderful throughout all three days - great customer satisfaction. The breakfast and manager's reception were very good, and the other amenities [pool/workout room] were great as well. This is a hotel I would visit over and over again, and highly recommend it to anyone visiting the Southern Boston area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Mahlon,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that you'll return again. Thank you for recommending us to the TripAdvisor community and we look forward to hosting your next visit to the Boston/Franklin area.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The staff at this property were very friendly and completely professional. We came here for a sporting event and they were so accommodating, they made us feel right at home. We will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Ellen,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home during your stay with us and that all of your needs were accommodated. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Boston/Franklin area.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Recently had the opportunity to stay at this property. The staff were very customer service driven and extremely attentive to every needs personally. Rooms were very clean, and the breakfast selection was great and fresh and a wide variety unlike most suites. I would highly recommend a stay for both your pleasure and business needs. A very homely environment.

Garry P

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My month long stay at this hotel, happened quite by accident, when I was forced out of my home after a house fire.. Susan, the GM and assistants, Hailey and Andrew couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. .They frequently let me know if I needed help of any kind, they were there to help. Anyone at the desk when I came in, never failed to welcome me "home" The large breakfast buffets each morning were filled with so many choices, both hot and cold. You didn't leave hungry when you started out your day..Working at my house all day with no heat and the temps dipping into the single digits. the indoor pool and hot tub were a welcome pleasure in the eve. Housekeeping and service emp. were all helpful and very pleasant. Rooms were spaceous, clean, comfortable and reasonable. Hotel easy to get to,about 2 blocks off a major highway, but amazingly in a woodsy quiet zone. Not one negative experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone who will listen! Thanks for everything! KAT B.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Kat,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so happy that we were able to make this difficult situation a little easier for you. We hope to host you again under better circumstances!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have been here for 5 weeks while our house is being built. Great hotel very clean and the staff is awesome Andrew at the front desk is always eager to help and very friendly. Franko the bartender is excellent his first priority is to make you feel at home and comfortable he also makes a mean hot chocolate for those cold MA nights !! The daily breakfast is very nice. The cleaning staff do a great job. The GM Sue is a very warm and welcoming person as well. My family had a wonderful stay here even our dog loved it !! Thank you to all the staff here for making our stay so enjoyable !!! I would recommend this hotel to everyone !!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family (and your dog!) have enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and the 5-star review!