Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Country Side Motel(Bellingham)
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homefull kitchensales managerbedroom suitethe general managerdefinitely stay here againbreakfast buffetexceptional serviceneeded a place to staya great staygreat breakfastsmall gymeach morningbasketball courthot tubpull out couch
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Recently had the opportunity to stay at this property. The staff were very customer service driven and extremely attentive to every needs personally. Rooms were very clean, and the breakfast selection was great and fresh and a wide variety unlike most suites. I would highly recommend a stay for both your pleasure and business needs. A very homely environment.

Garry P

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My month long stay at this hotel, happened quite by accident, when I was forced out of my home after a house fire.. Susan, the GM and assistants, Hailey and Andrew couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. .They frequently let me know if I needed help of any kind, they were there to help. Anyone at the desk when I came in, never failed to welcome me "home" The large breakfast buffets each morning were filled with so many choices, both hot and cold. You didn't leave hungry when you started out your day..Working at my house all day with no heat and the temps dipping into the single digits. the indoor pool and hot tub were a welcome pleasure in the eve. Housekeeping and service emp. were all helpful and very pleasant. Rooms were spaceous, clean, comfortable and reasonable. Hotel easy to get to,about 2 blocks off a major highway, but amazingly in a woodsy quiet zone. Not one negative experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone who will listen! Thanks for everything! KAT B.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Kat,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so happy that we were able to make this difficult situation a little easier for you. We hope to host you again under better circumstances!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have been here for 5 weeks while our house is being built. Great hotel very clean and the staff is awesome Andrew at the front desk is always eager to help and very friendly. Franko the bartender is excellent his first priority is to make you feel at home and comfortable he also makes a mean hot chocolate for those cold MA nights !! The daily breakfast is very nice. The cleaning staff do a great job. The GM Sue is a very warm and welcoming person as well. My family had a wonderful stay here even our dog loved it !! Thank you to all the staff here for making our stay so enjoyable !!! I would recommend this hotel to everyone !!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family (and your dog!) have enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and the 5-star review!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I recently stayed for a second time at this property; it's a bit further from Genesis HCC Milford Center (nursing home), where I spent my days, than other hotels, but will remain my hotel of choice in the area. All the staff are personable and friendly and willing to work with clients for room choice, providing additional and welcome services like grocery-delivery, late cleaning, late check-out (the list goes one) when possible. The hotel's central air system can heat or cool the room year round (some hotels turn off a function); also, the windows can be opened. Having a guest on the sofa bed is most convenient; perhaps not the best for long stays though. Extra linens are supplied. Everything was kept super, super clean. Lovely, fine people, each and every one.

Room Tip: Top floor tip mentioned below is true; it's a bit quieter in the morning. Also, if your sleep is easily (I stress easily) disturbed by traffic, choose parking lot side. Otherwise the heating/cooling units in the bedroom can white-noise it out.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our amenities and that we are your hotel of choice in the area. Thank you for your patronage and for providing us with feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have been a business traveler for years and have never felt @ home as I have here!! This was a 21 night stay. Susan Perrothers the GM is a great person/Manager who makes you feel like family. The entire staff is also way unbelievable. This is one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I have stayed at and will continue to stay here when I am in the Boston area!! Thank you Susan and staff for making me so welcome.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Todd,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star recommendation. Our goal is to make you feel at home during your stay with us and I'm happy to hear that we succeeded. I will pass your compliments along to the staff and we hope you'll visit us again. Thank you again for your feedback.