Residence Inn Boston Franklin
$119
HolidayInn.com
$157
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homefull kitchensales managerbedroom suitethe general managerdefinitely stay here againbreakfast buffetexceptional serviceneeded a place to staya great staygreat breakfastsmall gymeach morningbasketball courthot tubpull out couch
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The staff at the hotel provided an excellent experience during a recent week-long business trip.

Susan Perrothers was an excellent host at the hotel. A nor'easter hit the area during my week-long stay, and she went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. She cleaned the 8-10 inches of snow off my rental car when the temperature was in single digits, She made sure all our needs were met and made our stay feel as much like home as possible. She's very personable, welcoming, and made my stay a memorable one.

Many of the guests stayed in the hotel for dinner the night when it was snowing heavily and the roads were dangerous. The bartender (don't know his name) was very busy trying to keep up with everyone's drink and food orders. During it all, he kept a great attitude and (like Susan did) went out of his way to make sure our needs were met and that our experience that evening was as pleasant as possible.

Overall, the hotel was clean and well maintained, and the staff was the icing on the cake :-)

Brian

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Brian,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip. I'm so happy to hear that our staff provided you with an excellent experience and that you found our hotel to be clean and well-maintained. I'll pass your compliments along to the staff; we appreciate the feedback and the 5-star recommendation to the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to hosting your next stay!

Sue Perrothers, GM

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I like the residents inn concept, its like your own private apartment in a hotel. I've stayed here a number of times. The staff are professional, rooms are perfectly clean, you get a free buffet breakfast, free parking, each self contained suite has its own kitchen living room and bedroom. Beds are comfortable, no complaints. Its a 3 star hotel but deserves 4 because it punches above its weight.

Room Tip: Upper floors away from basketball court especially of your staying the weekend and want to sleep in.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel; we appreciate the feedback. I'm happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Forge Park Marriott Residence Inn for an extended period of time that continued over the holidays as part of a relocation move with a new employer. Susan Perrothers, the property manager was present each day to ensure that we were happy and comfortable. She conducted business at this hotel property more like a country "bed and breakfast", with old fashioned, person-to-person hospitality. What impressed us is that she remembered not only our names, but those of her other guests each morning while we were enjoying breakfast. Her entire staff whether working the front desk, houskeeping, the Manager's evening reception, or breakfast reception, sought likewise to make certain everything went smoothly and effeciently for guests. The hotel was in a great location to have access to numerous restaurants and retail stores. It was a complete and satisfying lodging experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us; I appreciate the feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you felt at home at our hotel. I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to the rest of the staff and we hope you'll come visit us again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights in December 2013. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

I had a studio room, which included a full kitchen. I considered upgrading to the suite but the studio was very large for a hotel room. The room was in very good condition and clean. The best part was the gas fireplace that added a nice touch of comfort to the room. The only downside was the mattress which was not very comfortable. It got the job done though and it wouldn't prevent me from staying there again.

The hotel amenities were fantastic. The indoor pool and hot tub were a nice surprise as it was 20 degrees outside. The free breakfast was very good with a small buffet and the usual hotel breakfast items. There was a small bar in the hotel but I didn't see anyone using it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take guest feedback very seriously and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our amenities. Thank you for recommending us to the TripAdvisor community and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

A group of friends and I have been staying here for several years now and the service just keeps getting better. We come to attend the last home Patriots game of the season and found that a stay at the Residence Inn is perfect for 4 - 6 men with various likes, dislikes and schedule conflicts. In particular, Diane was so patient and helpful in assisting me with the challenges we all posed in booking our rooms. She, the General Manager, Susan, and the staff throughout the Inn were - and have been - magnificent! They are warm, welcoming, friendly and hospitable. And, really, isn't hospitality what a hotel should be all about? They get it! No one looks down at their shoes when a guest walks by. There is always a friendly hello and a quick check to confirm we are enjoying our stay. The facility is clean as a whistle and the breakfasts are bountiful and delicious. Truly something to look forward to when starting one's day. I am pleased to provide this review to help others along the way. In terms of functionality and value, this Residence Inn is superior in every way. Enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

John,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your return patronage and your feedback regarding your stay. I will pass your compliments along to the staff and we look forward to seeing you again!