“Love the Fries!”

Five Guys
Ranked #26 of 74 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The burgers are a step above what you get at other fast food restaurants. The toppings you choose are what makes it better. Order the little burger; it will be plenty!

I love the fries- crisp and slightly salty. Order the regular fries; they place the cut in a bag then overfill the cup, so you will have plenty.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you haven't been to Five Guys, it's an extremely causal burger chain. They offer just burgers, dogs, and fries. Plus the free peanuts in shell you can munch on while waiting for your food.

My family loves all of it. I take take or leave their burgers which are moist but well done and have zero char on them. Dogs are better, but the thing I love most is their hand cut fries, and it's worth going just for them!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I should have turned around and left when I read that the only way they serve their hamburg is over cooked. And it was. Their claim to fame is their hamburger and their freshly cut and cooked french fries. Everything was too greasy. It was served in a paper bag and by the time we finished our meal the bag bottom was totally greased through.
The hamburger made me wish for a Mickey D burger. The french fries seemed good at first but by the time less than half were eaten the grease got to us and worst was the aftertaste of the fries.
Service was vapid and impersonal, we could not wait to get out of there and will never return.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Great fast burger joint. Tried the one restaurant in Oregon first and then excited they brought another to Franklin

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I go here mostly for the fries - they are freshly made and are so delicious you can't stop eating them. A note though - 1 small order is more than enough for 2 people.

Burgers are ok - it is the fries that make the place.