All reviews outdoor pool the club lounge fitness center very nice hotel decent size off the highway mass pike free parking definitely stay here again checking in new england continental breakfast beds were comfortable yogurt boston area natick mall castle
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Hotel is an old Tudor style building. It is hard to get to with access from only one side of route 9. Turning into the property is dangerous since it is an abrupt right turn that comes up with little visibility. The parking lot was under construction which made things worse. The lot is too small for the building with the a large number spots reserved for valet and handicap - both of which went basically unused all weekend. The lot is on a hill so you have to labor with your bags just to get to the Lobby. There is not enough room to drive to the entry to drop your bags. Basically a nitemare before you check in. The lobby is new and nice. Restaurant is full service, busy and has lousy food. The rooms are old and I renovated. Our door didn't come all the way to the ground so light streamed into the room all evening. We had to stuff towels at the base of the door to block the light. The beds are old and rattle around making squeaking sounds as you move on the bed. The elevators are horribly slow so if you are on an upper floor you better plan ahead. We stayed on the club lounge. While they did have drinks available all the time, the food was gone very quickly and the people that worked there barely spoke English so you couldn't ask for anything else. Would never return.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. I welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations during your visit. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Arrived at 11pm after leaving Boston to find out they had filled our room- as long term SPG members that try to stay at Sheraton's whenever they are an option the lack of simple call to say they over sold so we could prep earlier is dumbfounding to me. We found out we could have stayed the Sheraton in Boston if we wanted to drive a half hour back to where we had just come. The "night manger" was less that helpful and talking in circles and when questioned on previous comments his story would change.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that evening. I appreciated speaking with you and resolving the matter to your satisfaction.
Please let me know if there is anything else I may do to address the matter.

Reviewed October 8, 2016

I stayed one night for business and arrived later in the evening. The lobby is very well appointed with plenty of comfortable seating, a small business center, and some nice architectural details that carry the castle motif inside. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean, spacious, and fairly well maintained. I can't speak to amenities like their wifi or fitness center as I didn't use them, but the bed was comfortable and overall it was a pleasant experience.

The hotel could use a little TLC as it shows some wear and tear, but they are undergoing some renovations so that might be taken care of in the near future. The slip of paper under my door upon arriving at my room apologizing for excessive noise in the parking lot early the next morning (my room was facing the parking lot) was a little disconcerting since no mention of this was made to me at check-in. Ultimately I was up early enough that it didn't prove to be problematic for me.

My colleagues and I had breakfast in the Worcester Room. It could definitely use some attention as compared to the lobby it looks a tad run-down and generic. They were pushing the buffet, but we ordered from the regular breakfast menu instead. The food was fine, nothing special, but not bad. We were one of the only groups of people in the rather large room, but for some reason a maintenance man decided that while we were eating he needed to scrub the chairs at the adjacent table with a bleach cleaner. Not the greatest note to leave on, but it didn't overshadow the rest of the stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We appreciate your positive comments in regards to the hotel and our staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return to us in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Well maybe it's not exactly magical, but it sure was a great place to stay. We were 3 couples touring Boston and we stayed 3 nights. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds super comfortable. The Club Floor with the Club Room was well worth the upgrade. Coffee and beverages all day long. Snacks/appetizers twice a day were fresh and tasty. The restaurant in the hotel was good too. We had the buffet breakfast included and although it was not the biggest buffet I have ever been to, there were plenty of choices from cold to hot breakfast choices. Would definitely recommend this hotel. No microwave in room, but there was a coffee pot and we requested a refrigerator and got it - no problem.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our helpful and friendly staff members, clean rooms and comfortable beds. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding our hotel restaurant and club lounge. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We stayed overnight on our way to Boston from NYC. This was an excellent stopping point, right off the highway and only a 25 minute drive to Boston. The Sheraton is an older hotel and definitely shows its age. However, the hotel was clean and comfortable and the price was right. One word of caution, the bathrooms are tiny, definitely not enough room for two people to get ready in the morning!

As for the facilities, we were located on the Club Floor (SPG Gold) and had access to the lounge. Unfortunately, no alcohol in the lounge, but several snacks in the evening (Tortellini, cheese, crackers, veggies, etc.) Breakfast in the lounge has eggs, oatmeal, fruit, pastries, bagels, juice, coffee, milk, and yogurt. We did check out the bar for a couple of drinks, it was nice to have one right on site. Overall, older hotel witch comfortable accommodations.

Stayed: September 2016
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge our clean and comfortable hotel as well as our club lounge and hotel restaurant. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.