Recently stayed here for a three day conference. Front desk employees were very nice & made me feel welcome the moment I walked into the front lobby. Restaurant & conference rooms were all above average. The parking lot was full & had to park at the extreme low side of the lot. Elevators seemed slow at times. Only complaint would be the rooms. I stayed on the 4th floor and it seemed as if Every Door on the floor was being Slammed every time another guest entered or left. Woke me up several times during both nights. Couple of items that if addressed would have made my stay a little more comfortable. *Remedy the slamming door problem. *Add some sound proofing in the walls & floors (I could hear Way Too much from other rooms) *Update the beds to pillow top mattress's. *Add ice & snack machines on every floor.
If I have another conference to attend in the area I will check out other chain hotels in the area & then make a decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 18 miles from Boston, the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is a great choice for business and leisure travelers.Over 10,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Framingham Sheraton
- Sheraton Tara Framingham