Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham(Framingham)(Great Value!)
$92
$169
Courtyard
$181
$174
All reviewsoutdoor poolthe club loungefitness centervery nice hoteldecent sizeoff the highwayfree parkingcontinental breakfastnew englandyogurtnatick mallboston areacastlevaletappetizersexteriormartin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I just spent 4 days at this hotel and have nothing but positive things to say... The breakfast was above and beyond wonderful and staff were very pleasant especially those working the breakfast shift. The rooms were large and beds comfortable what more could I ask for! A great hotel would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here in when we were in town for a wedding in nearby Ashland, MA. Convenient location - right off of I-90 and Hwy 9. We had a suite that was very large, but not a lot of lighting. There was a spotlight shining on the window and the curtains got blown by the AC unit, so at night it was kind of like a strobe light flashing in the window. Also, we got a little noise from a party in the conference center one night. Other than that, it was nice. Convenient shuttle service to nearby locations including the Natick Mall. Not a lot of food choices in the restaurant for more lower priced food.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed here while in town for a wedding. The location is pretty convenient, especially once we figured out how to cut through the parking lots to get to the stop light and avoid having to make u-turns.

The best part about the stay was the staff. Everyone was very helpful, and the front desk staff was kind and welcoming.

The room itself was fine. It seemed clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was a little old, and the caulk around the tub was coming off. I would have liked to take advantage of the whirlpool tub, but the peeling caulk made me change my mind.

I would probably stay here again, but it could use an update to the rooms.

Also, it looks like a castle, which made my 6-year-old niece very happy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This property is located in Framingham, MA with plenty of shopping nearby as well as in neighboring Natick, MA. The property has a castle type exterior look and is located off the 9 highway. The Mass Pike toll road is also nearby.

The rooms are familiar Sheraton as far as bed and bathroom goes. For me, familiarity when traveling is what I need and this Sheraton delivers. No surprises.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night September 24,2013. The front desk moved us 4 times each room with very bad stains on the carpet and dirty mop streaked bathrooms as well as dirty glass on the tables. One of the stains looked like blood. The housekeeping staff blamed it on the hockey fans and said every room had carpet stains! We were trapped traveled a long distance and totally exhausted. Finally we left for an hour and asked the manager to find us a clean room. The room they finally gave us a room with the few west stains on the carpet but never the less stained. They gave us a breakfast voucher but the food was horrible and we were still suffering from the anxiety of being in a dirty room, despite renovations they need to seriously improve their cleaning staff! The place is dirty and I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013