Stayed here just one night for work.
Internet was fast enough for my VPN but you do have to pay for it. (really? even hotels in europe have moved to free wifi) $9.95/day.
The room was spacious - 2 double beds
The bathroom was tiny. The faucet leaked in the tub--it streamed water when turned 'off'.
There was some cracked/missing grout on the tile in the tub.
The desk surface was scratched and had gummy stuff on it. Not sure what it was, but it didn't come off when I wiped it down...
Beds were hard but ok.
Pillows were a variety of soft/hard.
The only thing that was weird was the breakfast. I looked at the reviews beforehand that mentioned breakfast buffet downstairs. This morning I looked in the book in the room and it did NOT list this buffet anywhere. So I ordered breakfast via room service. $30 for two eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and a half of a strawberry. I was unable to leave for breakfast as I didn't have a car.
Oh and the water is NOT free. $4.50 per bottle. Perhaps if you are with a convention or something it might be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 18 miles from Boston, the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is a great choice for business and leisure travelers.Over 10,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Framingham Sheraton
- Sheraton Tara Framingham