Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Room was filthy. Carpet beyond gross...did not even stand on the floor with no shoes...bed skirt was splashed with white matter...dirt and trash under dresser...loud...paper thin walls...halls had not been vacuumed in a long while dusty and musty...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kelly33804
Reviewed May 12, 2018

For the price you pay the Magnuson Hotel is worth it, it is not luxurious or up to date but the rooms are as clean as they can get them. For it’s location near to Boston its cheap and a good plac to stop before boarding our cruise. We were traveling west to east on I90 and didn’t want to pay Boston prices of at least $200 plus.

There are close by amenities Walmart across the street and restaurants within walking distance.

For the price you pay it’s good value, the breakfast room lady was very nice and happy greeted us with a nice smile and “ good morning “, the breakfast included in the price was OK.

Rating reflects the price value location, this is not a boutique hotel but rather an old property still going.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room an hour before checking in because my house had lost power in a winter storm. There were probably a hundred others in the same situation the two nights I stayed. The staff were great (some of their homes were w/o power too) and when I found the heater in my room didn't work they moved me to another room in about 10 minutes. The place is back from route 9, behind the BBC restaurant, so most of it's away from the traffic noise. The room was a standard size with 2 queen beds, the shower was hot, and the WiFi included.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Decent hotel in a decent location. They price I paid was very low for the area. The design is very odd.....I bet it's been added on to 15 times - and it rambles all over the place. It's dated and reminds me of an old Howard Johnson's motel. But having said that, I would stay here again.

The positives are the rooms are very large and mine was very clean, indeed. The beds are comfortable. There is a free breakfast (but very typical motel fare and the only hot item is waffles). Lots of hot water. Room has a small refrigerator, Heating worked very well (but very noisy and no specific thermostat settings so you go from too hot to too cold to too hot). It's a very short walk to the Natick Mall. Attached to the British Beer Company Pub. A not-so-nice Wal-Mart right across the street.

Not the kind of place you'd go out of your way to stay at - but once you're here, it's just fine.

The negative - and this is the kind of thing that drives me crazy. There are ZERO electrical outlets next to the bed. So if you wanna charge your phone - and have it next to you while you sleep....your just kinda out of luck. Not a huge deal, but not something a modern hotel would do. Also, no Microwave - which I thought was pretty standard equipment in almost any hotel these days.

Stay here. I recommend it. The staff are friendly and helpful - and the small negatives do not outweigh the many positives.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Shanghai_Traveller1
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We stayed here a night during our East Coast Ivy League college tours. The building is fairly dated. Elevator works but felt like it was going to malfunction soon. The hallway and rooms will smell moldy. The beds/mattresses were the only bright spot as we were exhausted from the long drives and slept comfortably.

Date of stay: July 2017