“Best breakfast”

J&M Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coming Soon.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The corn beef hash was excellent. The french toast and omlettes were outstanding. On my next visit we will share our meals because the portions are just too much for one person. The staff could not have been any better, a family friendly place. I wish the place was bigger so we would not have to wait. I heard the lunches are just as good.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I love going to J&M's for brunch on the weekend. I always order way to much food, because everything is so good. My favorite item on the menu, hands down, are the pancakes!! They have a huge selection of specialty pancakes, but I tend to go with the plain or light chocolate chip. I order one in addition to an actual meal (because, I must have my pancake)! I get a traditional breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast & home fries. Now, let's pause and talk about these fries...delicious! Order then, you will not regret them, just like you didn't regret ordering that pancake! That staff come in happy and ready to please the customers. They didn't even with about what they were going to wear to work...It's pajama day, everyday. No pressure + comfort = happy staff. I'd eat there every weekend if could. You will enjoy it...I guarantee!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I defy anyone to find a better breakfast/lunch place in the Boston/Framingham area. This place has it all: delicious food and lots of it, moderate prices, incredibly helpful, friendly staff who all help each other, and a family-friendly ambiance. Its motto on its menu is: the way things used to be. That is so right. It is a throwback to a time when everyone took pride in what was served and how it was served. No corporate stinginess here!! Try it; you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This place is would be #1 just based on the quality of the food. We are talking about huge, delicious omelettes, perfect potatoes, fresh ground coffee, perfect poached eggs, ...
What makes this place over the top is the service & atmosphere. The is a friendly & welcoming place. A large staff where every one is willing to help you. They clean the tables with Windex before you sit down. They totally accommodate kids and people bring in all ages of kids. The guests frequently know each other so there is major repeat business. This is worth a trip out of your way and worth the wait since it is small and very popular. The only limitations are No Credit Cards (ATM in the back) and it only open for Breakfast & Lunch, No Dinner.
Boston has great places to eat, Durgin Park, Legal Sea Food, many places in the North End & we can add J&M Diner, a world class place for breakfast.

1  Thank Jules M
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Hidden in a strip mall in Framingham, this old-style-reggae-music diner serves regaulR breakfast food with a twist. Their pancakes are frequently served "stuffed" with Nutella and Strawberries. Their "wicked sinful french toast" is a fresh cinammon roll served as french toast. Their omlettes (try the pulled pork omlette) is 6 eggs-or at least it seems like it. J and M is cash only. Enjoy!
Setved