“A very long line”

J&M Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coming Soon.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

the food was good but it was extremely busy and crowded. It is not really worth the wait. There are not that many breakfast places in Framingham. So if you really need to go, go early; before 9 am.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We ate here upon recommendation of a realtor when we visited in March and were impressed enough to bring our daughter here on this trip since she loves pancakes with peanut butter. She had the Reese's pancakes and was pleased. I had pancakes with fruit and Nutella. Very good. Very pricey for breakfast but mandatory for a visit in the area. Staff makes you feel at home. Seated right away at 8:15 on a Tuesday morning.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Came to Framingham to fisit my sister who has always wanted to try this little gem of a diner. She took us here for brunch. I had ordered a OMG. And oh boy, was it ever. Appropriately named, it was two grilled cheese, one with tomato and one with perfectly crunchy bacon stacked on top of one another with a fried egg in between. I tackled it by cutting into fourths. I tried to eat it all stacked together, but could not manage it. I unstacked and got 1/4 down before I was leaning backwards moaning about how yummy it is and how I can't breathe for being so full. It could easily feed two, and possibly four.

The establishment itself was diner style with plenty to look at. Pictures of food and other posters line the walls and the staff were friendly and conversational.

I would recommend all come try out this treat of a diner. Because it's so much more than that.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Waited over an hour to get in. Cramped place. Food was ok. Nothing special...6 pancakes and 2 cups of coffee for $37.00 was totally unnecessary. Everything as pricey. Staff was great. Service was good. I wouldn't go back again at those prices though.

1  Thank luneylass
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Good that is! This family run diner is what all diners should be -- good quality food, fast and friendly service, and generous proportions. Good critic "Phamtom Gourmet" raved about this little diner and I couldn't agree more. I was there for lunch and the turkey club was out if this world (and it will feed a family of four, not kidding). I can imagine what breakfast is like. Get there early if you're going for breakfast. I understand it gets crowded. Bring cash!

1  Thank Ptowngam