“Authentic Chinese at a Great Price”
Review of Sichuan Gourmet

Sichuan Gourmet
Ranked #5 of 204 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I can't recommend Sichaun gourmet enough. The food is delicious and so reasonably priced. They offer a terrific lunch menu and have a range of dishes from authentic chinese to more american chinese fare.

This restaurant is family friendly but also has a bar. It is located in a strip mall. Beware that parking can be tricky, but there are spots behind the building too.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is perhaps one of the best Chinese foods we have had. We like spicy food and our personal favorites are dry chicken, smoky hot chicken, chicken napa cabbage, lo mein, and vegetable fried rice. Quantity is sufficient and price is reasonable considering the quality and atmosphere.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Sichuan Gourmet is by far the best Chinese food in the area (and there's plenty of competition). You can find all of the items you've grown to expect along with more traditional dishes. Eat in or take out, the quality is very consistent. Friendly staff. I have experienced the food many times and have never had a bad meal. I wish I could say that about all of my dining out experiences.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We got the salt and pepper pork and the chili chicken (I think). This place is definitely genuine, and it was the first time my tongue got numb (I think it was from a pepper in one of the fish we had).

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Best Chinese food around Framingham area. If you like hot n spicy Chinese food go here. We have been going here for over 10 years and just love the food.