“What a wonderful find!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“What a wonderful find!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We've eaten eaten here for family meals, business meetings and simple social get-togethers. Never fails to please. We ate here yesterday for lunch and had Chicken Lo--Mein, Curried Duck with Vegetables family-style, and braised bok choy with black mushrooms. Each dish was crafted and prepared with distinct cooking techniques and seasoning. Presentation is lovely. The restaurant was mobbed at lunch. People ordered many dishes per table. It's hard to choose from the great selection! When we entered, the message board posted the day's specials - in Chinese! That was a great indication of who their clients are and who appreciates their food. We will return over and over again. Their only serious competition in the area is the Red Pepper, a little further west in Framingham, and they are also terrific.

• Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
“We have rice, but...”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Bf and I were in town for the week...landed feeling huuuuunnnggrrryy. We're always up for Chinese. Love Chinese. I don't know Framingham well, so relied on my fellow Yelpers and intuition.
We were disappointed that Sichuan Gourmet doesn't offer delivery. They'd make a killing considering there's that sizable residential area as well as an enormous Sheraton 2 or so miles away. So we called ahead for To Go. I was surprised when I was informed that rice doesn't accompany dishes...it's extra. ? I asked him to repeat it several time! Rice is extra? Come on.

Siggghhh. I always remind bf to please check the bag before leaving. He didn't grow up in a family that ate Chinese (so strange to me, but I am now convinced that the Midwest is another planet), and is now learning these important life lessons. So, he grabbed the bag from the counter without checking. We got back to the hotel and #1. His food was missing. #2. No utensils. #3. Zero condiments. Really? Not even one packet of Soy Sauce? Upon calling about bf's chicken dish, turns out the man forgot to even add it to the order at all. Well okay, at least we didn't pay for it.
Our food was tasty. I always get steamed veggies and steamed tofu, so nothing too exciting there. My Hot n Sour soup was spicy and super tasty. Bf got Hot n Sour Wonton soup and dug it.

So, definitely worth checking out. While there, be sure you check the order on take out orders, ask for your sauces, and remember- rice is extra!

Visited December 2012
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Really a Gourmet Restaurant with a Good Price”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I, my husband and friends have gone two times at this very goog place.
The food are made with fresh ingredients and carefully prepared . The taste is superb !
I chose the Seafood with Sizzling Rice and was delicious .( price 15.95 USD !)
Try ,for dessert the Rice Flour Balls !!

• Visited October 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Average food at reaonable price”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Don't understand the 5stars here. Excellent should mean very high above standars. This is yet another chinese restaurant. Staff was friendly but little chaotic. The prices were reasonable for what you get. I ordered chicken with cashew nuts ... meals are way too much, and I got to say: had better chickens. It was sooo soft almost like tofu ... maybe it was ;) ... I tried friends meal and it was ok.
So again average food for average price ... nothing less and more.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Family style authentic Sichuan /Szechuan cuisine”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We love this authentic Szechuan Chinese restaurant with dumplings, wontons, noodles to dream about. They have hot, hot or homemade five spices in so many unique, traditional dishes. Always get Dan Dan noodles or Szechuan dumplings or wonton soup. Many exotic offerings, too. Free pot of tea. We always manage an amazing supper for two under $35 with two appetizers, generous main course and rice. There are always many Asian families here, esp. on weekends or holidays, so go early or wait in line. On Rt. 9 westbound in Framingham before the Rt. 126 junction, right after Papa Razzi restaurant - go slow and look for sign which is a little on the medium size with Play it again, Sam store underneath it. On the second floor above the store. Very family oriented.

• Visited November 2012