“Humble location, yes, but food/service is A1 and genuine too...”

Welcome India Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 204 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Its hidden in plain sight on the highway/W. Rd. if you blink. When in the Boston area I seek this restaurant, (true). The presentation is simple and the dishes delicious. Portions are plentiful. There is a following that knows the staff and menu, from observations. The menu has many/usual options and the breads are fresh to compliment the meal. Note: never had the buffet here. I know there are a few other Indian restaurants nearby, I'll pass for the sure thing! Not fancy, worth the visit, no disappointments here...

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We've seen quite a few Indian restaurants in Metro West come and go. One in Marlboro had squeaky chairs. One in Maynard you needed a magnifying glass to find any meat. BUT ONE INDIAN RESTAURANT we have found ALWAYS serves well prepared and delicious food is Welcome India. I am not the first person to have described it as the one all the others are measured by. Nor will I be the last, I am sure. My wife, daughter and I had the dinner for two and there was still food left over to take home and all three of us were happy and full. The staff is pleasant and (I do not measure restaurants by this) kept the glasses full. They are "there" without being annoying. There are two restaurants that I have always felt comfortable in Water Lilly in Wayland, and this restaurant and to me that is something very special. I never feel rushed or have to shout to be heard. I cannot say enough good things about this place and hope that it remains a permanent feature of Framingham Ma.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've eaten at Welcome India many many (measured in the 30-50) times. My company used to have lunch brought in from here on a regular basis as well.

The location and the facility are certainly not the best but don't be fooled by the exterior. If you have lunch or dinner there, expect to leave the place smelling of your food; they don't vent the space too well.

The owner is almost always there and happy to oblige if you need something off the menu.

Gajar Halwa (Carrot based dessert) is awesome when they have it.
Naan is always hot and tasty.

Stick to the North Indian dishes; they don't do a very good job of the South Indian food.

I highly recommend them for take-out, large parties and catering, birthday parties and the like. The food is well packaged and delivered.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

we have tried there many times. their 'paneer do pyazza' in vegetarian section is sort of specialty and also other paneer vareity are really good. the papadum is also nice,a bit spicy with double pepper,goes best with mint and tamarind chutney.overall really good food for the price.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Welcome Inn restaurant fits the bill if you're looking for good Indian food at a reasonable price.

'Looking' is the operative word, though. It's on the east bound section of Route 9 in Natick, a busy dual carriage way. So you need to know how to get there if you want to get it right the first time, especially if you're headed west on Route 9. But it's worth the effort, because this is an intimate restaurant, with seven or eight tables, and you can also order take out. Just call in advance to avoid the wait. It's a good menu, but my personal preference is the buffet, especially for something like Sunday lunch.

The food is good, the staff are very friendly and hard working, and you should enjoy dining there.