“What happened to the Aegean?”
Review of Aegean Restaurant

Aegean Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Aegean Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 203 Restaurants in Framingham
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We used to LOVE this restaurant. It was our "go to" place for birthday dinners and Saturday night meals and and we were never disappointed. Until last night...
We arrived early with our family, including 2 children. There is no children's menu. We were seated promptly but found dirty silverware at our table. Strike one.
My daughter-in-law ordered a pasta dish and was told that the salad was not included. The menu clearly stated that salad was included, but the waiter argued with her and said "we have had this problem before". I'm sorry, but if it is written on the menu, how can the server argue? Strike two.
Our salads came promptly. It consisted of what appeared to be bagged, limp lettuce with an odd taste, feta cheese, a small tomato, one slice of cucumber and one round of red onion. I had asked for "just a little cheese" and mine was overloaded.
My dish, baked stuffed shrimp, was so salty that is was barely edible and the shrimp very small and totally dried out. Strike three.
I did not complain, because the children was getting antsy and we just wanted to finish quickly and not wait for my dish to be re-made.
I hope this was just an "off night". We will give it one more try...

1  Thank Larainerenee8
There are newer reviews for Aegean Restaurant

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was there couple of times with my family members. Food was always very good with very wide selection. We particularly enjoyed fish meals.
Staff is very friendly and decor is very nice and interesting.
There is never the problem with parking.
Prices are very affordable particularly if you consider the portion sizes.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We like Aegean, have been there many times for business lunch and also for some family dinners. The decor is very nice and contemporary. The food is typically greek and the prices are reasonable.They also have private rooms and a bar area that has a substantial eat-in area that actually works well for lunch.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

A local standout for over 30 years. Always a good meal, service & value. An enjoyable restaurant for a function.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food here is top quality. Excellent Service. Extensive Liquor selection. Spacious restaurant & lounge.
From the Greek Salad, to ANY Kebob Dinner, Grape Leaves, Seafood, Beef, Lamb, Lemon flavored chicken soup, Desserts, coffee. There is nothing here above I have not tried and crave for.
The staff is friendly & courteus and the Aegean always is cosidered for family get togethers.
I very highy advise any visitors to Framingham dine at the Aegean Restaurant.

Been to Aegean Restaurant? Share your experiences!