“Best meatball subs”

Liberty's Famous Pizza
Ranked #79 of 205 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Best meatball subs around, No hard objects. Sauce does not give heartburn. Bread fresh. Steak mushroom and cheese is husband's favorite. Steak does not have that "off" taste you get with some meat.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I would like to start off by saying that I have been here many times. The shop has quite the reputation in the region because of how cheap the pizza is and their location. I was back in town visiting family and decided to stop by for a sub. I was greeted by an older Greek woman whom I assumed to be the owner. After I ordered, she began to make my grinder. Without gloves. Or washing her hands after touching the computer screen she took my order with. That was a pretty big dealbreaker for me, but upon inspection of the sandwich I actually found that not only had she made my order wrong- it was just terrible. The lettuce wasn't crisp, the tomatoes were slimy, and the bread was stale as if they bought it once a month or something. It gets worse though, as I decided to venture to the bathroom because the fact that she didn't use gloves or clean her hands had sparked my curiosity. And right once I got into the kitchen I saw two chefs cutting chicken and lettuce, both on the same table. I almost threw up. Stay the HELL away from "Famous" Pizza.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have no recollection why we switched from Famous Pizza to another nearby pizza restaurant. It was years ago. Someone mentioned Famous to me recently and we tried it. We were delighted to find that the food is exceptional and the personnel are very pleasant. We enjoy their pizza, the buffalo chicken sub and buffalo chicken salad (extra blue) and the Italian sub. Well done!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

For some reason never think of stopping here even though it is on my way home from work. Stopped there as was getting tired of Chinese Food in the same mall. Got 2 meatball subs. They were excellent - no little bones in the meat, meat tasted good, sauce was great - no heartburn and sub rolls were really good. My husband was pleased also. Pretty busy even at 7PM. Reasonable prices. Will defintely be going back.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We love the sauce here and there's nothing else quite like it... a little on the sweet side, with maybe a hint of nutmeg or cinnamon. Seriously..they should really think about selling the sauce separately. We've been coming here for years and never have had a bad pizza and the Tuesday and Sunday specials can't be beat. Just can't imagine going to chain with this right here.