“Average food. Will not go again I guess.”

Uno Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #44 of 203 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Average food. Will not go again I guess.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a team lunch. They handled our crowd pretty well, I ordered Fish&Chips. The Fish was tasteless, too much tasteless batter around which was even too soft partially. I had much better fish anywhere else (Horseshoe Pub in Hudson has a really good one). Everybody else in our party seemed to be happy though. We have been here long time ago and had the crusty pizza, which was pretty good, still nothing super special, it is a pizza still, but it was good. However this fish experience lowers my rating a little. So overall an Average seems to be justified.

• Visited June 2013

washington DC
“Refreshingly New & Delicious!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

They revamped the entire menu and now have a huge variety of fresh salads, sandwiches, steaks, and soups. It's the BEST place in the area for lunch. Their one big mistake: not marketing well enough. I think most people still think of this as the deep-dish pizza restauaurant.

Visited May 2013
“Yes, this is a must!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Yes, This is a Chain BUT I have been to several in the area and the fact that the food is usually cooked the same way, makes it a solid place to go knowing the food WILL be good and you can pretty much count on that! I can count on the food being good UNLIKE some family owned restaurants that I have been to in the last several months that are cutting corners to try and stay afloat. Those family run places are doing themselves an injustice by doing so and losing many customers.
I have been to 3 different UNO places and travelled 25 miles for some errands and stopped in the one in Bellingham and it was great also. I also like the fact that they serve great desserts in 2 sizes. I usually eat half the meal and take home the rest so I can enjoy a mini dessert also. I have never gotten a bad meal from them in the 3 years and I have eaten at, at least one of them every 4 to 6 weeks. You have to try it! The service is usually great, very attentive!

• Visited February 2013
Framingham, Massachusetts
“great value, good food”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I like the renovation and the concept of letting the kids make there own pizza as now they cant say it's not good because they were the ones making it.

Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“The Usual UNO Product”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

It was surprisingly expensive for a lunch. The service and food were fine and can best be described as the usual UNO product and we certainly wouldn't rush back.
($32 for 2 excluding drinks a service)

• Visited December 2012