“Good Pub Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shoppers World Drive. 2nd entrance
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I've been to my share of brew pubs and they are usually unremarkable. This John Harvard's is tucked away in the corner of a strip mall at Shopper's World. Some business colleagues and I headed there for an early dinner. We were seated immediately and our service was good. They had a good beer selection – I had the Oktoberfest & Fresh Hop IPA. The thing that stood out the most for me was the quality of the food. The Shepard's Pie was excellent (made with beef, though, and not the traditional lamb). A colleague had the fish 'n chips which also looked very good (she confirmed).

Reviewed October 8, 2013

When we first arrived we were greeted by a hostess who could care less & didn't seem to want to be at work that day. We decided to sit at the bar since the hostess sat us in the back of the dining area. The bartender, Mike, was just great & made the day for us. The beers were good especially the flight. The Cajun Turkey Burger & the Pastrami Panini really hit the spot with the beer. The Chili Beer was very good & not too hot or spicy. We were visiting from out of town, but would love to have dinner there if ever back in the area.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Menu was standard pub fair and a large variety of beers. Wife and I tried to eat a little lighter for dinner. I had the Aztec salad- greens,corn, tomatoes,chips with a cilantro lime dressing- had no taste. Wife had the lentil,hummus, greens with a basil vinaigrette dressing- again no taste. Both were missing something in the dressing. Inside also looked old/worn, like an old bar.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Been here many many times. Good bar food, good beer, good service. Nothing that stands out, many options in Natick/Framingham area now, all have its negatives and positives

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great lunch selections from something lite like a salad to heavier options like meatloaf. I enjoyed one of their fabulous burgers and a beer. The burger was cooked to my request and the service was professional and prompt. I would love to go back for dinner!