“Great!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shoppers World Drive. 2nd entrance
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Drinks very good...had large salad with wonderful veggie burger on top ,great burger!The atmosphere was very nice,would go back.Chipolata Burger looked good fries very good.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We met here for some pub grub and some good beer.

Beer was definitely a good value I think between $3-5 beers. Not bad especially since they brew it themselves.

Food isn't bad either. Actually kind of good.

I ordered a salad- pretty good. We also ordered a BBQ chix pizza which was also good. Meal sizes are a bit small for price.

I took away a star because they told us to throw out coffee after seating us. Customer service much?

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I live close by so I have eaten here several times. The food has been consistently top rate. The service is always friendly, always good, sometimes excellent. Portions are generous without being too much, and a good value for the money. The fish and chips platter at John Harvards is far superior to that at Legal Seafoods: a large fillet of fish, big french fries, and a delicious cole slaw that is not loaded with too much mayo and has just the right amount of tanginess. The menu is varied enough to please all palates. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We live in the Framingham area and John Harvards is our favorite restaurant by far. The pub has a great atmosphere, the servers are always down-to-earth, the food is great and the beer is even better. I love this place so much that I actually had my bridal shower in the private room in the back! If you're considering going here for lunch or dinner don't hesitate - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have been here a number of times, but this was my first visit in awhile. The Bruins game was on, which was a plus. They were winning (another plus) so everyone was in a good mood. I still think it's pretty good pub food. There are veggie options, which i like. We had the nachos which were very good. I had the lentil and hummus salad which seemed fresh and was loaded with good stuff. I tend to lean toward the more appetizer/salad direction vs. the entrees, however my two friends had the mac & cheese and pot pie, which they seemed to like. The beer was really good. I always hope they will have this one beer I tried a couple of years ago (I think it was the Black Widow)... still waiting. The stout was good.

Only one tiny criticism. Our server was either tired or didn't like us. He wasn't mean or anything but seemed a little disinterested. Plus, after paying, we were almost billed again for someone else's meal by another server who seemed to be confused about how we paid already. We were ready to show her the receipt until she finally shrugged it off and left. However, this was an odd one-time thing (at least when compared with my other experiences here).