“The Salad is a King!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Unless you are served by Scott! Then The Waiter is a king! We usually come with our grandchildren: they love this Restaurant ( bread sticks and all). Used to be an hones Italian family fair, but with time.... food is just mediocre, although kids loved all the pasta dishes. For adults the house wine is pretty good and, of course, unlimited salad is a real treat. As many times as I tried to reproduce it at home, even with the dressing from the restaurant, no luck! So hurrahs to our waiter Scott and to the salad: they are the only kings at the Olive Garden! And yes, I do love easily movable chairs.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Going to the Olive Garden is not doing you justice in terms of good Italian dining. The only reason I give this place three stars is because of the all you can eat salad and breadsticks. Otherwise, I am not a fan of this place.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Our lunch was almost excellent. Food was delicious and the unlimited breadsticks was always one of the best things that happened in the world. Service could do better. I asked for the raspberry iced tea... thinking I would get Bellini Peach-Raspberry Iced Tea. I instead received a freshly brewed unsweetened iced tea. I didn't really care... I could deal with it. A couple of minutes later, asked for butter to go along with the breadsticks. Probably got it more than 5 minutes after receiving the breadsticks. She also forgot to serve us our soup and salad... received after we reminded her while we were already eating our main course. She was really apologetic though, and she was extremely friendly. The waitress had a great attitude. I guess it just wasn't one of her best days.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and the prices. All quite good! It is excellent for families. I did not give it the top rating as I reserve that for fine dinning restaurants, but the Olive Garden is very under rated. The soups are great and the entrees are tasty and less than what you would pay at other restaurants. I was really pleased. We have returned a second time with the same impressions. Good for Olive Garden!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

After long day we stop it there for dinner and was not disappointed. I had Eggplant Parmesan and was absolutely delicious. Service was excellent.