“Long wait for nothing special”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #29 of 203 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I don't get the attraction this place has. There's always a long wait and personally I don't think it's worth it. Go to the North End and eat real Italian food, not this poor imitation.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, I actually really enjoyed eating here. There many doesn`t offer as much variety as what I`ve seen with other places, but it still has a decent selection. I felt that the appetizers were better than the main course. The food is served very well and I liked their selection of drinks as well. They had a nice selection of desserts and I enjoyed them quite a bit. The service was really nice and I liked the environment of the restaurant as well, it was quite well done. Overall, a nice experience, but a little more on the menu would have been appreciated.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great Experience overall ! The special on the menu were just delicious and well prepared. The service was excellent with attention to ensuring that food was served hot.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We go here for special occasions. I really like the bottomless bowl of salad. Its great for the very hungry. The dishes are done really well and the servers are friendly. There can sometimes be a long wait so I would recommend a little early or a little late.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Olive Garden once again produced some really fine 'comfort food'. For a simple pasta meal with a good bottle of wine, Olive Garden comes highly recommended.
Just one thing, I wish they had a 'kid free zone', because if you dine any time before about 8 o'clock, it's just like eating in a first school canteen!
($40 for 2 excluding drinks a service)

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!