“A traditional New England seafood restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 202 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 9
Description: No one wants to get lost at sea, but those who have a taste for fun do enjoy long visits in our Natick/Framingham restaurant. Beach yourself in our dining room for seafood, rock the boat in our lounge or reel in some fresh catch in our drive-by takeout window. For the home chef, we sell live lobsters to go.
Boylston, Massachusetts
“A traditional New England seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very popular and no wonder--they serve fresh New England seafood that is delicious. A little pricey but well worth the additional cost. Atmosphere is also great. Legal is so popular that they also have 5 of their restaurants in the Washington, DC area where they fly fresh seafood in.

Visited August 2012

Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Too much hype?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

First trip to Legal Sea Foods and I guess it had been oversold to me. I was told the calamari was amazing, it was average fried calamari, nothing special.

I had the baked shrimp for main. Again nothing special, in fact a little dry and stodgy. Indigestion and an uncomfortable night followed.

Also the server wasn't very good. Rushed and no attempt to interact with us.

I'm in no rush to go back.

1 Thank Azardamus
Boston, Massachusetts
“Dependably Good Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Legal is a consistently good dinner experience. The staff is excellent and the food is always top notch (which you do pay for)! We have dined here on numerous occasions, with out-of-towners and family dinners, and have never been disappointed. If it is just the two of us, we eat in the bar area, and still get great service. The dining room can get a bit noisy on the weekends.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Crab Cakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Legal Sea Foods had tremendous service, good atmosphere and amazing food. I had the crab cakes and they were unforgeable. I was with a large group and everyone seemed to be very pleased with their meals. Highly recommend it! Make sure you save room for dessert - Boston Cream Pie is divine!

Visited September 2012
Shanghai, China
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I wasn't as impressed with the menu as I would like to be. I guess I had a very high expectation for the place that's why it did not meet my expectation when I went.

Visited September 2012