“Awesome”

Dining options: Breakfast
Cheney, Washington
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We happen to be driving by Nd decided to pull in for lunch. It was a great experience. Great food, friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely return.

Ashland, Massachusetts
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Good BBQ around here. Clean place friendly people. Do alot for the local schools

Visited January 2012
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Not as good as expected”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We saw this restaurant on Phantom Gourmet and was pretty psyched about going there. We drove an hour to get to this place and I am sorry to say, we were disappointed.
Our appetizer was the onion straws and they were okay, but very greasy. The dip they gave is was really good.
For our main meal, we had the combo plate of 3 baby back ribs and 2 pieces of southern fried chicken and 2 sides. The fried chicken was okay, but it had no season to it. The ribs were NOT fall off the bone ribs I thought we would get. They were just okay. The Memphis sauce was outstanding, so we brought some home. For our sides, I had french fries and mac and cheese. Fries were good and the mac and cheese was in a white sauce and it was good. My wife had green beans and sweet potato fries. She said they both were really good.
I just wish the meat was as good as the sides.

• Visited July 2012
Central New Jersey
“Good Food, Pleasant Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We visited Firefly's on a busy Friday night with a very large group. This gave us the ability to sample a number of dishes, and to listen to the comments a number of people had.

We agreed that the food was good, and the portions were ample. Service was good, especially considering the size of our group and some confusion with people moving around.

We tried the onion straw, buttermilk tenders and fried dill pickle appetizers. They were hard to resist, and we kept reaching out for more. Firefly's also serves popcorn, which seemed a bit superfluous, but, then again, no one is forcing you to eat it.

Most of our party was pretty evenly split between the St. Louis ribs and baby back ribs. Both were tasty, and nice and moist. The pulled pork was very good. I had the blackened salmon, which was good; I had a taste of the New Orleans Shrimp, and, knowing what I know now, would have ordered the shrimp dish over the salmon. There was an ample selection of side orders, which were also good.

The atmosphere is pleasant, the waitstaff attentive and efficient, and the prices reasonable. There was a live band at the end of the evening, although we did not stay for much of their performance.

Firefly's is a good choice for casual dining and a pleasant night out.

• Visited March 2012
Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
“Not bad”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Good ribs, good chicken. I love the BBQ sauce bar. Solid atmosphere. It's not the best BBQ I've ever had, but good enough for return visits. I wish they had a better beer selection though.

• Visited January 2012