“A particularly good place for lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 203 Restaurants in Framingham
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is the familiar, standard Panera Bread you know and love, even including a gas fireplace for the winter. A tasty and efficient place for lunch, or a simple dinner. Also a good place to bring your laptop if you get tired of working at home. Coffee is first rate; food is ready quickly.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Love this place always our favorite. Best cheddar brocolli soup!!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I used to like Panera but the last few times I visited there the food just wasn't good. I gave them several chances but the sandwich I got was just not good.

1  Thank mkear
Reviewed January 5, 2012

i actually used to look forward to those random times I would go shopping and meet up with friends for a quick bite. Panera was our go to place. Not any more. The last two times i have been we all just complained about our food. The soup is too salty..the sandwiches just are not the saem anymore... not sure what else I can say except I wont be going back..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook