“AMAZING PIZZA!!!!!”

North End Treats
Ranked #26 of 205 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My buddy and I along with my son and his two sons stopped overnight in Framingham before heading to the Red Sox - BlueJays game the next day. By the way our BlueJays won 14-1 YIKES!!!!
I read some good reviews about this place on trip advisor and since it was across the street from our hotel we decided to stop in here for their pizza. AWESOME!!!
It's mostly a take-out place. It's quit small inside, sits only around 10-15 people and not exactly what you would call fine dining but who cares. We were able to find a spot for the five of us and the pizza was the best we ever had. Everyone in our party agreed. The leftovers were amazing the next day as well.
The meat was packed on the pizza and the sliced sausage was the real stuff, not the ground up junk that you get in most pizza joints. The sauce was great and the price was very reasonable.
I would definitely recommend this place for either eat-in or take-out.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Ordered take out on a recent trip to the area. Ordered panninis and pizza. All subs were very tasty with high quality ingredients. The buffalo chicken was a very pleasant surprise. Sounded interesting and was. Pizza is thin crust style and very well done. Will certainly return on next trip to area.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I picked up a few pizzas for the four techs working around the corner doing a job. The quality of the pizza was outstanding and everyone enjoyed it. They also gave me a rewards card that entitles me to a free pizza after buying five which is nice. I was a bit put off that their drink cooler was a mismatch of Polar beverages not very well organized and the actual selection was lacking.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Popped by here as colleague had been told it was good.
When you first walk in this is questionable but my panini was perfect and coffee soooo good.
If i am in the area, i will definitely return.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have passed by this small place countless times, and finally stopped to try it. Mostly take-out, with just a few tables. Their pizza is thin crust, cheesy and very good. A large slice of cheese is only $2.19, and pepperoni only 10 cents more.They also have subs and panini, which I didn't try. If I lived closer I would probably drop in a couple times a week for their pizza.

1  Thank Bob T