“Great buffet”

Punjabi Grill
Ranked #82 of 205 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and stopped in for the buffet and were very pleased with the excellent food in the buffet. The owners were busy cooking in the back probably for their catering business so we had to wait for someone to come out to be seated. The buffet had a great selection of items and were freshly made some of the best Indian / Pakistani food we've had. The price was reasonable and they were very friendly. Parking was tight in the plaza and getting back into traffic was a little challenging. i would definitely recommend it and will be back.

1  Thank SeverusAlexander

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Excellent chicken kadai, and very different korma biryani, ambience is ok, but food is good if ordered.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

The Chicken Karahi, daal and saag are outstanding. Order the Karahi at least 30 mins in advance...my preference is bone-in.

2  Thank HM786
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just got back from Punjabi Grill and I am full from tasty food! Their naan, chicken tikka, tandoori chicken, mango lassi, and other assorted tidbits, were ally very good! The weekend buffet is only $10.95 per person, which is a steal! The service and setting were adequate and the restaurant was very clean! I will be back!

2  Thank Justin H
Reviewed December 30, 2012

When visiting our family near Framingham we often order take out from Punjabi. I let my son do the ordering, and we always end up with a very nice assortment of dishes, from the Chicken Tikka Massala, the Korma, and the tasty Paan breads. Our food is always fresh, and richly flavored. We tend to order the milder version of the dishes, and find everything to be just right. I am not an expert on Indian/Pakistani food. When the offer to order from Punjabi comes around, however, my palate is quite happy.