“Cheap and tasty food!”

CJ's NorthSide Grill
Ranked #63 of 204 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I just got back from CJ's for breakfast and it was really good! I had an omelet w/ ham, onions, and a side of homefries w/ OJ and a coffee and it was $13!! Not bad at all! The quality was better than average and the service was impeccable! I had been here in the past and was not blown away by the burger and fries (but they had just opened). I will be back to check out their so called "best ever" roast beef sandwich.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I know, I know, it's NOT on Rt. 9 *gasp*! But it's worth the 5 minute drive to get away from the chains. The food is better than Riley's at Jordan's. Chris is a local guy who does a bang-up job making great sandwiches; all fresh and cooked there. Call him before you leave work and he'll make you pot pies and meatloaf to go. It's a cheap, convenient and delicious dinner and we do that once a week. Clean, open kitchen, friendly staff. Downsides? It's a little cramped inside but so what. It's my new go-to for lunch.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Tiny diner with superb, huge breakfasts. Everything is hot and fresh here. Baseball theme throughout. They offer lunches, too, but I've only been there for breakfast, each time I try something new and it all pleases the palate.