“Still awesome!”
Review of Oriental Pearl - CLOSED

Oriental Pearl
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Oriental Pearl is consistently awesome and you would never know it from the outside or inside. It seems like a run down Chinese restaurant but looks can be deceiving, this place rocks!!! Just got back from the Dim Sum buffet and it was great, per usual. I, also, love to play Keno when I eat! Keep up the great work!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love Oriental Pearl. Their dim sum on the weekends is the best outside of Chinatown. Their extremely friendly and they remember you on subsequent visits, which is a definite plus. I am a huge fan of their house special fried rice, chow foon, and, as the other reviewer stated, their hot and sour soup is awesome. If you live in the Framingham area, you have no reason not to go.

3  Thank Justin H
Reviewed November 1, 2012

There are four Chinese Restaurants within 1.5 miles from where we live and clearly the Oriental Pearl is the best full service restaurant of the bunch with a full bar, eat in as well as Take Out and delivery services. First and foremost is their Hot & Sour Soup. That is the best in the entire Metrowest Area and they include soup should you order their lunch or dinner take out specials. Most of their competitors exclude soup when doing take out specials. All their dishes are freshly prepared at very decent prices. They also offer lunch and dinner buffets at the end of the week and have a super dim buffet on Saturdays that draws an incredible crowd. I personally am not a "buffet" person as my preference is to have what I order freshly prepared.Occasionally at lunch I might have the buffet which allows one to sample a wide variety of dishes. Most times my wife and I will order directly from their large menu of choices as our preference is to get dishes specifically prepared and well presented at our table Whether you live in Saxonville or elsewhere in Framingham, the Oriental Pearl is a hidden jewel well worth your time.

2  Thank Stephen B